Monday, September 29, 2014

Birthday Al Fresco Under the Stars

The soft glow of candles illuminates the beautifully set table.
The rustic table was set with an array of candles to provide ample light when the sun went down.
The Brazilian inspired menu featured: Spicy Beef Empanadas, Crab and Corn Cakes, Roasted Eggplant Quesadillas, Cilantro Lime Marinated Whole Chicken, Mojo Marinated Tenderloin Sliced with Tangy Chimmichurri and Creamy Horseradish Sauce, Gorgeous Shrimp Skewers Glazed with Honey, Lime & Rum

3 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
    check out king cole bbq

    ReplyDelete

  2. I found your post from Google and I really surprise with all of your post. Ahli Seo Depok
    This is a very good article.
    Please keep sharing such a wonderful and informative blogs! Nasi Kotak
    I’ll bookmark it and come back here next time to read more. Catering Jakarta
    Thanks a lot.
    Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very surpride dinner tonight. I can't wait too meet u

    ReplyDelete