Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Shower

From Bridal... to Baby!


We always love when clients come back and ask us to be a part of such treasured milestones. This past weekend, Added Touch was thrilled to help a special client throw a baby shower for her daughter using the Mommy-to-Be’s favorite childhood book as the main theme. This event was even dearer to our hearts because we also catered her bridal shower! Take a look at this detailed collaboration with our very own coordinator, Lauren!









2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! That’s loads of food. I am a food blogger and I literally drool over such posts. It is fantastic, I feel like having the croissants so badly now. I also have a blogger meet next week in one of the New York venues. I hope they serve croissants and cakes there.

    ReplyDelete